Trends of latest web design
Web design is subject to shifts in technology far more than the traditional print. Website design agencies and professional Graphic Design companies are coping with increasing technical challenges yet managing to create user-friendly sites that are consistent with the corporate style.
The latest web design trends include can be identified as follows.
- Animated logos are trending now allowing companies to enhance their brand further.
- The GIF has returned because when done well, they can transform a good project to a great one.
- There has been an increase in the use of bold colours being used across digital platforms.
- The use of typography which is a powerful weapon on the web has broadened this year.
- Animation as a means of storytelling is to become popular.
- Reintroduction of shadows and gradients will add both functionality and beauty to designs.
- Artificial intelligence is there to stay in the mainstream web design, through technologies like conversational interfaces.
- The mobile web has already overtaken desktop browsing so web designers will focus more than ever on the mobile audience.
So if you are looking into creating a website for yourself a Digital Marketing Agency should be what you are looking for to make sure that all the latest trends are taken care of.